Much like how we value the match between client and clinician, here at Holistic Psychotherapy NYC we believe in the importance of finding team members who align with our practice values and therapeutic framework.
We are looking for clinicians who:
- Have at least 1 year of post-graduation experience working with adults doing psychotherapy
- Have specialized training and/or specific experience in one of the following areas: mindfulness, somatic practice, substance use, eating disorders, trauma, and couples.
- Have the following licensure in the state of New York: LMSW, LCSW, MHC-LP, or LMHC
- Practice from a relational and humanistic framework
- Value and engage in anti-racism and cultural awareness education
- Identify as curious, engaged, empathic clinicians
- Identify as organized, able to work autonomously, and have a private space to work from for virtual sessions
- Have cultural understanding & experience working with LGBTQIA+ community
- Have a cultural understanding & experience working with BIPOC community
- Be willing to work at least one evening
- Be willing to work one day in person
If you are interested in joining our team please complete our application here.